Direct Admission | Limited Seat
About International School Of Medicine
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF KYRGYZSTAN (IUK) was formed in 1993 by a unique Decree of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic № 74 that gave the university the status of the international higher education institution.
The International School of Medicine as a structural division of IUK was built in 2003. The primary foundation for establishment of the school was a strategy of reforming Kyrgyz education system and increasing competitiveness of domestic universities, which resulted in the primary emphasis of ISM administration and faculty being sharpened on the creation of a modern growing educational institution that can provide high quality training and has competing potentials in the medical education market.
Currently, the International School of Medicine is a modern university with extensive infrastructure, and experienced faculty affiliates that are nationwide and some of them worldwide recognized specialists in different areas of medicine, acknowledged health organizations and agencies.
Fifteen years ago the first 13 students were entered, whereas at present about 7000 students study at the University. Most of our students are residents of foreign countries: India, Pakistan, South Korea, the USA, Great Britain, Russia, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Japan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Turkey, and Syria. That is why the language of guidance is English.
As specified in rector’s welcome note: “strong intellectual potential, close cooperation with leading medical college, the use of advanced technologies, and personalized approach to each student, all these ensure high quality of practice and future professional successes of our graduates.”
Although the key to the academic success of any staff members and students is hard work, the main pillars of school accomplishments are three basic principles Equity, Quality, and Transparency that was reflected in our school Mission and Vision and developed to theISM integrity code.
The ISM is registered and cooperates with many leading international institutions: The World Health Organization (WHO), An International Association for Medical Education (AMEE), the Foundation for the Development of Medical Education and Science (FAIMER), Institute for International Medical Education (IIME), the PhD Program in Biomedicine and Health in the EU (ORPHEUS), and participates in several international programs. Currently, 14 research projects approved by the Academic Council are being performed in the ISM. The plans of “Central Asian Network for Education, Research and Innovation in Environmental and Occupational Health” and “Strengthening the Network of Education, Research and Innovation in Environmental Health in Asia” were selected by the Erasmus Plus Project.
We have been successfully passing medical certification exams in their native countries along with countries such as the USA, Great Britain, etc. Our graduates do their continuous health studies as postgraduate trainees in leading universities of North America and Europe and practicing medicine throughout the world.
Education Quality Assurance Policy
ISM goals in the field of quality:
• assuring the university’s competitiveness in the market of educational and research assistance through the training of highly qualified graduates;
• maintaining quality control in higher education on a high-level;
• development of an effective system for managing ISM human resources potential;
• Integration into the global educational and scientific environment.
Principal regulations and tasks of the policy:
• A continuous study, analysis, and use of feedback on the quality of education from scholars, employers, and partners;
• Enhancement of the institutional process and introduction of new educational technologies;
• Increasing the engagement of students in the management of the educational process, including the strengthening of student organizations, their representation in the decision-making process;
• Development of the infrastructure and equipment of the educational process;
• Introduction of a system for attracting, motivating and maintaining the best personnel as the ISM central resource;
• Making of an efficient system to support the professional growth of science-based teaching staff;
• Creation of forms and infrastructure that contribute to the conduct of a useful science-based study and the promotion of its results;
• Encouraging and improving student science;
• Increasing opportunities for cooperation and partnership in the region and the world, sharing experiences and introducing successful practices;
• Promotion of the definite form of ISM in Kyrgyzstan and abroad.
• Adhering to and maintaining values
Suffer Now and Live the Rest of your Life as a Great Doctor
Buid Your career in Smart Way
Do not Compromise Your Future , Get Enrollment Now
We ask you to be cautious and attentive when dealing with unfamiliar faces and scammers, which may be represented by contractors and firms for the provision of admissions services to ISM. Clarify the names and data of officials and representatives.
Applicants from the far abroad must necessarily check whether the subcontractor has an official contract with an official representative for recruitment of foreign citizens for training at ISM. ANY INFORMATION YOU CAN SPECIFY BY EMAIL: email@example.com
Dr. Naushad [ Student Authorized Coordinator ]
Phone: +996776453809 (Whatsapp)